MPC8544DS Evaluation Kit For ATX High Performance PLA
MPC8544DS Evaluation Kit For ATX High Performance PLA - Boxed Product (Development Kits)
Original new and unused with factory package, Stock on hand, ship out immediately
- Free shipping for order over $300.00
- Stocking Distributor of Obsolete & Hard to Find IC's/Semi's
- Warranty: 1 year warranty, 30 days returns policy,
- Ship by DHL/UPS/FEDEX/TNT, Samples are available for testing.
- 100% satisfactions， 100% money back, Online Support from 9Am--24Pm
- Strict security measures keep your info safe.
The MPC8544E PowerQUICC III is designed to offer the unique combination of high performance, exceptional integration and lower overall power consumption required for networking, communications and industrial control applications. The MPC8544E includes a high-performance e500 processor core built on Power Architecture technology, enhanced peripherals and high-speed interconnect technology to balance processor performance with I/O system throughput enabling clock speeds scaling from 667 MHz up to 1.067 GHz.
- Dual dispatch superscalar, 7-stage pipeline design with out-of-order issue and execution
- 2,240 MIPS at 1.0 GHz (estimated Dhrystone 2.1)
- 36-bit physical addressing
- L1 cache—32 KB data and 32 KB instruction cache with line-locking support
- L2 cache—256 KB (8-way set associative); 256/128/64/32 KB can be used as SRAM
- L1 and L2 hardware coherency
- L2 cache and I/O transactions can be stashed into L2 cache regions
- 200 MHz clock rate (400 MHz data rate), 64-bit, 2.5V/2.6V I/O, DDR SDRAM
- 267 MHz clock rate (up to 533 MHz data rate), 64-bit, 1.8V I/O, DDR2 SDRAM
- TCP/UDP/IP checksum acceleration
- Advanced QoS features
- 32-bit PCI 2.2 bus controller (up to 66 MHz, 3.3V I/O)
- 133 MHz, 32-bit, 3.3V I/O, local bus with memory controller