40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
Features and Benefits of Cisco QSFP Modules
● Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
● Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
● Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
● High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
● QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)
1 year warranty, 3 years replacement
90 day guarantee to meet all new original factory specs fit form and function.
Welcome inquiry for large quantity with email@example.com or Skype: chris-wilwin.
Warranty: 1 year warranty, 30 days returns policy.
Ship by DHL/UPS/FEDEX/TNT, Samples are available for testing.