MSC8144ADS MSC8144EADS Starcore DSP Development Board & Kit
MSC8144ADS MSC8144EADS Starcore DSP Development Board & Kit RoHS : Compliant
Original new and unused with factory package, Stock on hand, ship out immediately
- Free shipping for order over $300.00
- Stocking Distributor of Obsolete & Hard to Find IC's/Semi's
- Warranty: 1 year warranty, 30 days returns policy,
- Ship by DHL/UPS/FEDEX/TNT, Samples are available for testing
- 100% satisfactions， 100% money back, Online Support from 9Am--24Pm
- Strict security measures keep your info safe.
The application development system is available as an MSC8144ADS or an MSC8144EADS.
The MSC8144ADS board uses the MSC8144 multicore DSP that contains four StarCore® SC3400 extended core subsystems with L1 instruction cache and L1 data cache, 512 Kbyte of shared M2 memory, 10 Mbyte of shared M3 memory, a DDR memory controller, a serial RapidIO® interface, two Gigabit Ethernet controllers, an ATM controller supporting various adaptation layers, eight TDM interfaces, a DMA controller with sixteen bidirectional channels, a 32-bit PCI interface running at 66/33 MHz, a UART interface, and an I2C interface.
The MSC8144EADS uses the NXP MSC8144E that provides all the functionality of the MSC8144 with the addition of a security coprocessor to process data encryption/decryption for security communications support.
The boards serve as platforms to develop software and hardware applications in the MSC8144 environment. Onboard resources and debugging capability allow developers to download and run code, set breakpoints, display memory and register contents, and connect proprietary hardware via the expansion connectors.
The board provides a superior environment for developing wireless transcoding, IP telephony, and video transcoding applications and can demonstrate the capabilities of these applications.
- Requires 12 V external DC power
- DSP processor system
- MSC8144 or MSC8144E
- Four SC3400 cores running at up to 1 GHz core frequency at 1.0 V core voltage
- Total of 10.96 Mbytes internal memory
- 256 Mbyte of 32-bit DDR memory in a SODIMM200 form factor; proprietary interposer allows connection of DDR1 memory to the DDR2 socket
- 64 Kbyte serial EEPROM for boot code
- 8 Mbyte Flash memory for program code
- PCI version 2.2 bus, 33/66 MHz, 3.3 V, in agent mode only
- UTOPIA level II interface, 8/16 bits up to 50 MHz
- Two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces supporting MII, RMII, SMII, RGMII, and SGMII (over SerDes). RMII and SMII supported via expansion card
- Eight TDM ports
- UART supports 6.25 Mbps RS-232 with data exchange rate at 115 Kbps
- I2C interface
- 1x/4x serial RapidIO endpoint
- MSC8144E version includes the Security Engine Core (SEC) which is optimized to process all the algorithms associated with IPSec, IKE, WTLS/WAP, SSL/TLS, and 3GPP.
- Host processor system
- MPC8560 processor running at up to 667 MHz at 1.2 V
- 256 Mbyte 64-bit wide in SODIMM200
- 16 Mbyte Flash memory, upgradeable to 32 Mbyte
- PCI version 2.2 bus, 33/66 MHz, 3.3 V, as PCI host
- 32-bit local bus up to 166 MHz
- 256 Kbit serial EEPROM for boot code
- Two TSEC Ethernet controllers with GMII, TBI, RGMII, RTBI configured as RGMII on the ADS board
- Eight TDM ports
- UART supports data exchange rate of 115 Kbps
- I2 C interface
- UTOPIA2 supports 16-bit UTOPIA level II running at up to 50 MHz acting as the master device
- Board specifications
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage temperature: –25°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions according to AMC form factor:
- Length: 222 mm
- Width: 181 mm
- Thickness: 1.6 mm
- Operating configurations:
- Standalone mode with an external 12 VDC supply
- As an AMC card in a Torridon2 ATCS system
- No host mode, in which the host remains in reset and all local bus operation is emulated by I2 C expanders